Roaa Nizar is a Paralegal in the Litigation Department. She graduated from Sharjah University with LLB (Hons) and has been with HAS law firm since March 2021. She assists the Litigation and Corporate teams in various legal matters relating to Dubai Courts, and Corporate and Commercial.
Roaa is a Paralegal in the Litigation Department. She has been living in the UAE for the past six years, during which she completed her LLB in the University of Sharjah in 2019.
After completion of her law degree, Roaa worked at a prestigious law firm as an intern and thereafter she joined HAS law firm, where she assists the Litigation and Corporate Departments in various legal matters.
Roaa has experience in carrying out extensive legal research and preparing notes, drafting, and translating various agreements and legal documents for a variety of industries.
Areas of Expertise
- Drafting and amending Legal documents. E.g.: Legal Notice, Settlement Agreements, Audit Reports
- Translating Legal documents
- Organizing Legal documents for memorandums and document bundles
- Research in various UAE Laws
- Registering of IP
Core Experience & Recent Cases
- Assisted in drafting agreements for Employment, Divorce, and Custody matters.
- Well-developed Drafting skills.
- Well-developed IT skills.
- Dept Recovery, Personal Status, Employment, Labor matters.
- Litigation, Corporate and Commercial matters